[rfc-i] Request for feedback: the new CSS

Dan York york at isoc.org
Thu Dec 1 12:45:43 PST 2016

Heather,

On Dec 1, 2016, at 2:21 PM, Heather Flanagan (RFC Series Editor) <rse at rfc-editor.org<mailto:rse at rfc-editor.org>> wrote:

Sample document:
https://rfc-format.github.io/draft-iab-rfc-css-bis/sample.html

Very nice!  I like what I see.  One minor thing I like is how the TOC will be fixed over on the right side if your window is large enough, but then goes back into the flow of the document if you shrink the window.  Very nice touch!

If you have suggestions or recommendations, please add them as an issue
in github.

I will. Don't have time today to spend more than the quick scan, but will try to do so.

If you have time and interest, you can be of even more assistance by
creating additional sample files according to the HTML spec so that the
CSS developer has more content to test against.

I might have a few cycles next week to help here, but need a bit more guidance on what you need. How do you want these files created?

Very cool to see all this,
Dan

--
Dan York
Senior Content Strategist, Internet Society

http://www.internetsociety.org/