[rfc-i] Request for feedback: the new CSS
Heather Flanagan (RFC Series Editor)
rse at rfc-editor.org
Thu Dec 1 11:21:35 PST 2016
A first draft of the CSS that will be embedded in the new HTML output
format is ready for feedback. The developer and I do not consider this
done. In particular, things that need work include:
* Mobile layouts will need further polish.
* The index is not aligned with the other sections.
* Compact lists have been given only a preliminary treatment. (And lists
in general could use a bit more attention.)
* Notes have not been given any treatment
* Certain classes have not been accounted for (e.g. ".finalized").
(those three or four lines that appear when the display is too small to
show something like a table of contents or sidebar) are not available.
If you have suggestions or recommendations, please add them as an issue
If you have time and interest, you can be of even more assistance by
creating additional sample files according to the HTML spec so that the
CSS developer has more content to test against.
Thanks for your time and attention!
Heather Flanagan, RSE
More information about the rfc-interest