[rfc-i] Two revised drafts posted: HTML and plain-text

Joe Hildebrand (jhildebr) jhildebr at cisco.com
Wed Jun 24 09:21:26 PDT 2015

On 6/24/15, 9:39 AM, "rfc-interest on behalf of Paul Kyzivat" <rfc-interest-bounces at rfc-editor.org on behalf of pkyzivat at alum.mit.edu> wrote:

>It would be really nice to have a version of draft-hildebrand-html-rfc
>formatted according to its own proposed format.

I originally started working like that, but found it too difficult to share editing duties with others, given the current state of the tooling.  It's busy work that I'm not going to deal with until we've got v2->v3 translation into better shape.

I *do* have a test document that tries to exercise all of the features of v3, along with a prototype of the prep tool that I've been testing against that document.

You can track my progress here:

https://github.com/hildjj/draft-hildebrand-html-rfc (note: I'm working on the v08 branch)

and see the current test doc input and outputs here:

http://hildjj.github.io/draft-hildebrand-html-rfc/

--
Joe Hildebrand