[rfc-i] Unicode characters for ASCII control characters

Phillip Hallam-Baker phill at hallambaker.com
Wed Jun 3 09:02:34 PDT 2015

After extensive discussion, it seems that by far the best way to combine
JSON documents in a sequence is to use a non-printable ASCII character as a
separator. The character RS (record separator) being the chosen one for
JSON Sequences.

It occurs to me that when we write specs based on this we are going to want
to represent said character in a visible fashion in text.

Does anyone know if there is a defined unicode character for 'printable
non-printable' ? I had a look and could not see anything.