[rfc-i] Units

Andrew Sullivan ajs at anvilwalrusden.com
Wed Jan 28 13:48:55 PST 2015

On Thu, Jan 29, 2015 at 10:32:09AM +1300, Brian E Carpenter wrote:

> not use quaint local measurements like acres. We should (as a style guide
> issue) use scientific, i.e. metric, units, as in "a 40 hectare data center",

I am wondering whether this is a troll.  Do you really want to debate
whether the "US standard" system or the IS system or for that matter
the Roman Imperial system is the right set of measures.  Please, no.
We do not specify physical interfaces, electrical limits, or any other
physical object, so this will have no interoperability effect.

Andrew Sullivan
ajs at anvilwalrusden.com