[rfc-i] v3imp #2 Control over paginated output

Sean Leonard dev+ietf at seantek.com
Sat Jan 24 00:35:34 PST 2015

On 1/24/2015 12:14 AM, Julian Reschke wrote:
> Before we add even more than that, we need a *concrete* example of
> where that really is needed.

I feel that every time these issues are raised, you ask for a "concrete
example". When a concrete example is given, you respond that it is "not
a real example", "not a concrete example", "trivial", "not good enough",
"not really needed", or "solved some other way" (which does not actually
solve the problem, just pushes it out of xml2rfc to somewhere else,
where it remains unsolved).

I gave you a large number of concrete examples: they are littered
throughout draft-josefsson-pkix-textual.

Please provide concrete examples of what you consider to be acceptable
concrete examples.

Thank you,

Sean