[rfc-i] v3imp #2 Control over paginated output

Carsten Bormann cabo at tzi.org
Sat Jan 24 00:32:53 PST 2015

On 2015-01-24 07:27, Sean Leonard wrote:

> An attribute to control page breaking within the element should be added.

That is almost trivially true.
I don't understand why we have the two keeps and not the third.
This feels about like saying let's use only the letters a to q in order
to not complicate the alphabet.

(OTOH, I don't think there need to be attributes for widow/orphan
control; this is best left to the defaults.  I'm also not so sure about
"always", and even less about "left/right".)

Grüße, Carsten