[rfc-i] New version of the v2 and v3 examples draft

Miek Gieben miek at miek.nl
Wed Jan 21 02:24:58 PST 2015

[ Quoting <paul.hoffman at vpnc.org> in "[rfc-i] New version of the v2 and v..." ]
>Greetings again. We have submitted draft-hoffman-rfcexamples-01.txt, which now uses an automated tool to generate the conversion from v2 to v3 documents. We still have a long way to go, including more challenging parts of the v2 document, and adding a section on v3-only examples.
>
>We would love to hear more comments on these examples, and what you would find useful in this draft.

In the v3 draft it lists <seriesInfo> twice:

<front><seriesInfo name='Internet-Draft' value='draft-example-of-xml-00'/>
<seriesInfo name='std' value=''/>

Is that correct?

I personally prefer docName that is used in v2 to 'value' that is used here.

Would it also be worth splitting off the version, ala version="00" ?

/Miek

--
Miek Gieben