[rfc-i] New version of the v2 and v3 examples draft

Paul Hoffman paul.hoffman at vpnc.org
Tue Jan 20 12:48:05 PST 2015

Greetings again. We have submitted draft-hoffman-rfcexamples-01.txt, which now uses an automated tool to generate the conversion from v2 to v3 documents. We still have a long way to go, including more challenging parts of the v2 document, and adding a section on v3-only examples.

We would love to hear more comments on these examples, and what you would find useful in this draft.

We know that extracting XML examples from an Internet Draft is difficult. If you want to see the examples in the raw, please look in the document repo at <http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/xml2rfc> in the examples/ directory.

--Paul Hoffman and Tony Hansen