[rfc-i] artwork in lists

Miek Gieben miek at miek.nl
Tue Jan 20 08:47:49 PST 2015

[ Quoting <paul.hoffman at vpnc.org> in "Re: [rfc-i] artwork in lists..." ]
>On Jan 20, 2015, at 1:57 AM, Miek Gieben <miek at miek.nl> wrote:
>> Another validation error.
>
>Actually, no, it's a model change.
>
>> I cannot put artwork (or sourcecode) in lists? Section 2.31 <li> indeed does not
>> list <figure> nor <sourcecode> as valid childeren.

OK, but Section "2.54.  <t>" does not include these? And there is also this remark in
1.2.4.  Additional Changes from v2

"<t> now only contains non-block elements, so it no longer contains <figure> elements."

So that tells me (very subtle) that artwork (and now sourcecode) *is* allowed?

>For your desired use case, you want
><li>
><t>Some text and stuff
><figure>Some figurey stuff</figure>
>And then more text.
></t>
><t>Maybe even another paragraph in this list item.
></li>
>
>> But I can in v2.
>
>The model for <li> in v2 is messy.

So yeah, this needs to be wrapped in <t>, but this is not clear from the doc.

/Miek

--
Miek Gieben