[rfc-i] draft-flanagan-rfc-framework-02 composition tools

"Martin J. Dürst" duerst at it.aoyama.ac.jp
Fri Oct 31 18:28:51 PDT 2014

On 2014/11/01 01:36, Stewart Bryant wrote:

> The XMLmind XML editor with addons actively maintained as a formal part
> of the tools suite would be fine.

I'm using Oxygen XML. It's quite similar to XMLmind as far as I know.
For me, it has the advantage that the Academic License is only $99.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_XML_editors has some more
stuff listed. It might take a while to go through all of these, and the
fact that there are so many suggests that not everybody will like the
same one :-(.

Regards,   Martin.