[rfc-i] draft-flanagan-rfc-framework-02 composition tools

Carsten Bormann cabo at tzi.org
Fri Oct 31 15:12:51 PDT 2014

Nico Williams <nico at cryptonector.com> writes:

> comments about the composition tools

When I need to compose XML, I'm using Emacs.
Emacs 24 comes with all that is needed for this, for all major operating
systems, at $0.  A Mac version, Aquamacs, actually feels like yet
another Mac app.

(Of course, I'm composing my RFCs in markdown, which is also supported
by Emacs, as well as a dozen pretty good markdown editors such as iA
writer, Mou, MacDown, Texts, as well as other text editors such as Atom,
and a few online offerings such as Markable, StackEdit -- see
http://mashable.com/2013/06/24/markdown-tools/ for 78 more.)

Gruesse, Carsten