[rfc-i] draft-flanagan-rfc-framework-02 composition tools

Ted Lemon mellon at fugue.com
Fri Oct 31 12:06:37 PDT 2014

On Oct 31, 2014, at 2:59 PM, Joe Touch <touch at isi.edu> wrote:
>> How do we
>> produce adequate HTML at the end of the process?
>
> Save-as HTML.

He said "adequate."   Have you ever looked at the output of "save as HTML"?   Adequate does not in any sense describe it.   It looks bad, and it's impossible to work with because it's not in any sense structured.   I'm sorry, Joe, I realize I've just singled out one thing you said in a long diatribe, but you are not winning me over with responses like this.