[rfc-i] draft-flanagan-rfc-framework-02 composition tools

Ted Lemon mellon at fugue.com
Fri Oct 31 09:13:55 PDT 2014

On Oct 31, 2014, at 12:07 PM, Joe Hildebrand (jhildebr) <jhildebr at cisco.com> wrote:
>> Maybe they would be if we negotiated a group buy?
>
> Are we talking about Word?

I was talking about that XML editing tool that we sometimes hear mentioned.   I can't remember what it's called.   I don't think there's any need to do a group buy on something like Word, and in general unless we could just negotiate a deal with the XML editor people that allows for one-time buys at a significant discount, I think it's not practical.