[rfc-i] Provide a way to manage source files used in generating RFC XML

Carsten Bormann cabo at tzi.org
Thu Oct 30 16:49:39 PDT 2014

> On 30 Oct 2014, at 21:22, Nico Williams <nico at cryptonector.com> wrote:
>
> Yes!  I'd love to be able to include .lyx in my submissions.

This merits highlighting and extracting it out of the current thread.

Of course, working group documents can keep those source files in the WG SVN (assuming the authors understand and use version control).  But there is no obvious place for non-WG documents to keep those files (and, maybe as importantly, their version control history).

Grüße, Carsten