[rfc-i] Comments on draft-flanagan-nonascii-03

"Martin J. Dürst" duerst at it.aoyama.ac.jp
Wed Oct 29 16:18:36 PDT 2014

W3C, of course. Using HTML, which is their own standard. There are
'pubrules' (publication rules) and checkers in place to make sure it's
not just any kind of HTML, but it validates, contains boiler plate, and
so on. There are quite a few toolsets around for generating specs, such
as respec, anolis (both JavaScript based as far as I understand), and
systems based on XML as an editing format, with various variants and
extensions.

Regards,   Martin.