[rfc-i] Font selection for RFCs

Ted Lemon mellon at fugue.com
Wed Oct 29 04:57:02 PDT 2014

On Oct 29, 2014, at 3:46 AM, Martin J. Dürst <duerst at it.aoyama.ac.jp> wrote:
> I'd say that there's no extremely strong reason for a monospace font for examples, but in general it helps quite a bit to use a monospace font for code and protocol examples.

It is worth noting that one of the key uses of monospace fonts is to get things to line up in diagrams, code fragments and tables. We probably can't solve the code fragment problem, but presumably we have solved the table problem, and I think we said we were going to try to solve the diagram problem.