Carsten Bormann cabo at tzi.org
Mon Oct 27 14:12:45 PDT 2014

On 27 Oct 2014, at 21:53, Nico Williams <nico at cryptonector.com> wrote:

> But this is really a different thread,

Of course, and I didn’t mean to (re-)start that one, although I like Heather’s clarification.

My point in this thread was that it is likely I have to convert from a source XML form to an archival XML form anyway*).  So there is nothing wrong with having things in the source that aren’t meant for wider consumption.

Grüße, Carsten

*) It seems I may also have to filter out XML comments that were used for communicating between authors...