Loa Andersson loa at pi.nu
Fri Oct 24 03:35:41 PDT 2014

Folks,

The way I see this is that I don't particular care what is
within the <here/> as long as it give me a line break and is
not <here> paragraph </here>. Just one single element that gives
me the the line break.

I think I agree with most of what Julian says "not needed for RFC
and final formatting". Though we have some cases where folks think
it is useful.

We need the xml to write RFCs and IDs, that is slightly different.
I guess I've removed most of the <vspace> elements when document is
in its production form.

But when developing the ID the <vspace blankLines="1" /> is extremely
useful.

/Loa