Loa Andersson loa at pi.nu
Thu Oct 16 14:47:21 PDT 2014

Brian,

On 2014-10-16 21:39, Brian E Carpenter wrote:
> No, but it's exactly what will happen if there is no equivalent
> of <br>. (I can't think of anything that I might ever want to
> do with <vspace/> that I couldn't do in html with a few <br>s,
> so I'd be very glad to see the back of <vspace> as it exists
> today.)

I don't particular care what is between the < > as long as can
break the line. My use case is mostly that I put info for myself
while editing. The <vspace> or <br> i something simple that I can
remove without thinking about how it will effect other elements
once I'm done.

/Loa

Loa Andersson                        email: loa at mail01.huawei.com
Senior MPLS Expert                          loa at pi.nu
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64