Joe Touch touch at isi.edu
Thu Oct 16 13:30:16 PDT 2014

> (I agree that in the new regime we can't have an explicit page
> break. I do wonder whether we don't need something explicit to
> help the widow/orphan logic in some cases.)

There are many cases where it's useful to control such things:

	- tables (either render it in a single screen/page or
	control where it breaks)

	- lists, especially hierarchical ones
		(it's preferable to break only before toplevel items)

I agree that pagebreak itself isn't useful - it just as
rendering-specific as vspace.

Joe