Carsten Bormann cabo at tzi.org
Thu Oct 16 09:43:04 PDT 2014

In kramdown-rfc2629, I am generating vspace for the following cases:

— forced page breaks (<vspace blankLines='999' />)
  This is clearly a hack, but the need for tweaks like this is there as long as people are looking at the pages-based versions.
— to separate multiple paragraphs in a list item (since every new t element starts a new list item)
— for definition lists, where for some applications the dd should be on its own line (please see:
  https://github.com/cabo/kramdown-rfc2629/issues/3 ), as in  <t hangText=‘definition label:'><vspace blankLines='0'/>
— for line breaks without increased leading, which are needed in particular for semi-structured material such as media type definitions (yes, one can sometimes fall back to code blocks here, but that doesn’t look that great in HTML then).

I haven’t checked whether these are covered in v3.

Grüße, Carsten