[rfc-i] New draft: draft-hoffman-rfcexamples-00.txt

Andrew G. Malis agmalis at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 11:37:03 PDT 2014

Paul,

It would be VERY useful if we could use the v3 document example in this
draft as the canonical v3 replacement for "draft-davies-template-bare.xml".
It's currently missing some of the things in that file, such as showing
that a <section> following the references becomes an Appendix (I assume
that this will remain). It might be useful to just go a comparison of your
example with draft-davies to see what's still missing.

Also, your example reference to RFC6949 includes all of the RFC information
manually. For v3, will I still just be able to use:

      <?rfc include="reference.RFC.2119"?>

Thanks,
Andy