[rfc-i] New draft: draft-hoffman-rfcexamples-00.txt

Paul Hoffman paul.hoffman at vpnc.org
Thu Oct 9 09:30:06 PDT 2014

Greetings again. Tony and I have started work on an draft that will show examples of the v2 and v3 vocabularies. Two important notes:

- The purpose of the document is given in the introduction: "Some of the examples are given to help authors use parts of the vocabulary common to both versions (called "v2" and "v3" in this document), while others appear in order to help authors transitioning from version 2 to version 3 to see how features from the earlier version relate to features in the later version." This is *not* meant to be a comprehensive catalog that includes all the rarely-used elements and attributes.

- We really mean "started". There is a lot missing.

Comments are appreciated.

Begin forwarded message: