[rfc-i] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-flanagan-plaintext-04.txt

Heather Flanagan (RFC Series Editor) rse at rfc-editor.org
Wed Oct 1 07:57:38 PDT 2014

Hello all,

A revised draft has been posted for the Plain-text requirements for
RFCs.  I had a -03 posted earlier this week, then realized I'd forgotten
to update the change log within the draft.

As mentioned before, I do not consider this draft complete (though it is
getting closer to being stable), but please be mindful about repeating
discussions already had on this list and offer new discussions in their
own threads.

- -Heather Flanagan, RSE