AUTH48 status page for C321
- draft-ietf-tls-rfc4492bis-17.txt RFC8422 PUB
- draft-ietf-tls-ecdhe-psk-aead-05.txt RFC8442 PUB
- draft-ietf-curdle-cms-ecdh-new-curves-10.txt RFC8418 PUB
- draft-ietf-curdle-cms-eddsa-signatures-08.txt RFC8419 PUB
- draft-ietf-ipsecme-eddsa-04.txt RFC8420 PUB
- draft-schaad-curdle-oid-registry-03.txt RFC8411 PUB
- draft-ietf-curdle-pkix-10.txt RFC8410 PUB
- draft-ietf-lamps-rfc5751-bis-11.txt RFC8551 PUB
- draft-ietf-lamps-rfc5750-bis-08.txt RFC8550 PUB
- draft-campbell-sip-messaging-smime-05.txt RFC8591 PUB
- draft-ietf-core-multipart-ct-04.txt (RFC-to-be 8710) AUTH48
- draft-ietf-ace-coap-est-18.txt MISSREF*R(1G)
AUTH48 status of draft-ietf-core-multipart-ct-04 (RFC-to-be 8710)
This document is in AUTH48 state as of 2020-02-06. It has not yet been published as an RFC. The RFC Editor is awaiting approvals from the author(s) as shown below (and anyone else listed) before continuing the publication process.
|Name||Approved?||Date of Approval|
** This document is part of Cluster C321, so may have additional holds before publication.
2020-02-06: questions sent to authors 2020-02-017: Reply received from author. Two issues remaining. Note: Some updates were made to the registration template in Section 5.1. If there are no objections to these changes, we will request that IANA update the template at https://www.iana.org/assignments/media-types/media-types.xhtml#application to match the edited document prior to publication.
Instructions to author(s):
Please see the AUTH48 notification email from the RFC Editor that contains links to the edited files and other information. To send your approval of or changes for a specific document, please Reply All to the message for the given RFC-to-be in question.
If cluster-wide questions were received, please Reply All to that email so each of the relevant parties may partake in the decision process.
See information below for the status of documents within the cluster that are in AUTH48.
When all approvals for a given document have been received, publication will continue once its normative references have completed the AUTH48 process as well. Upon publication of the cluster, this AUTH48 status page will no longer be available.