AUTH48 status page for C321
- draft-ietf-ace-coap-est-18.txt MISSREF*R(1G)
- draft-ietf-curdle-pkix-10.txt RFC8410 PUB
- draft-schaad-curdle-oid-registry-03.txt RFC8411 PUB
- draft-ietf-curdle-cms-ecdh-new-curves-10.txt RFC8418 PUB
- draft-ietf-curdle-cms-eddsa-signatures-08.txt RFC8419 PUB
- draft-ietf-ipsecme-eddsa-04.txt RFC8420 PUB
- draft-ietf-tls-rfc4492bis-17.txt RFC8422 PUB
- draft-ietf-tls-ecdhe-psk-aead-05.txt RFC8442 PUB
- draft-ietf-lamps-rfc5750-bis-08.txt RFC8550 PUB
- draft-ietf-lamps-rfc5751-bis-11.txt RFC8551 PUB
- draft-campbell-sip-messaging-smime-05.txt RFC8591 PUB
- draft-ietf-core-multipart-ct-04.txt RFC8710 PUB
Instructions to author(s):
Please see the AUTH48 notification email from the RFC Editor that contains links to the edited files and other information. To send your approval of or changes for a specific document, please Reply All to the message for the given RFC-to-be in question.
If cluster-wide questions were received, please Reply All to that email so each of the relevant parties may partake in the decision process.
See information below for the status of documents within the cluster that are in AUTH48.
When all approvals for a given document have been received, publication will continue once its normative references have completed the AUTH48 process as well. Upon publication of the cluster, this AUTH48 status page will no longer be available.