[rfc-i] Updates solution that you object to (was Re: draft-kuehlewind-update-tag/)

Joseph Touch touch at strayalpha.com
Sun Mar 29 14:45:55 PDT 2020

> On Mar 29, 2020, at 2:33 PM, Michael Richardson <mcr+ietf at sandelman.ca> wrote:
>
> What I haven't heard a lot of, (attempting to channel Pete and 7282):
>
>     I can not live with option FOO (because …)

You left out:

We’re still waiting to hear why this is needed.

The IESG appears to have anecdotal evidence of the need for a significant change to document marking but we have see NO evidence that this is anything but a corner-case issue that will continue to be a (possibly different) corner-case issue.

Joe