[rfc-i] Update Numbers ( was Re: draft-kuehlewind-update-tag/)

Suresh Krishnan suresh.krishnan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 09:06:51 PDT 2020

Hi all,
  Going over the thread some folks including EKR, Martin, Mark, and Joe have asked for some support numbers for this. I just want to provide an update that I am working on some numbers on a bunch of recent RFCs to get some rigor into this. As you may imagine this is a time consuming task (I have to read at least the Abstracts and Introductions and potentially more of hundreds of RFCs) that I estimate to take around 20+ hours for me to do. So bear with me until this happens.

Thanks
Suresh