[rfc-i] draft-kuehlewind-update-tag/

Joel M. Halpern jmh at joelhalpern.com
Thu Mar 26 12:13:45 PDT 2020

Actually, I have generally found that our practices for document content
regarding updates are pretty good.
And to the degree they can be improved (I presume they can) that seems
quite separate from the problem that the proposers have asked about.
And it seems to me that the problem they have raised is one worth solving.

Yours,
Joel

PS: And our document content for updating documents does not engender
the same kind of confusion and perpetual discussion.