[rfc-i] draft-kuehlewind-update-tag/

Eric Rescorla ekr at rtfm.com
Thu Mar 26 09:53:50 PDT 2020

Well, it seems like this assumes without much evidence that having three
separate metadata types won't just triple the amount of rehashing.

It seems like there are at least two much simpler fixes:

- Stop using Updates or any other such metadata entirely
- Replace Updates with "See Also" and have it explicitly have no semantics
at all

-Ekr