[rfc-i] draft-kuehlewind-update-tag/

Stephen Farrell stephen.farrell at cs.tcd.ie
Wed Mar 25 18:07:03 PDT 2020

Hiya,

On 26/03/2020 01:02, Mark Nottingham wrote:

>> On 26 Mar 2020, at 11:56 am, Stephen Farrell
>> <stephen.farrell at cs.tcd.ie> wrote:
>>
>> But, if that were worth discussing, it'd challenge a very
>> fundamental tenet of the RFC series, and would surely therefore be
>> worth at least it's own thread where you or someone would collate
>> and present your evidence in some detail?
>
> Because I have limited time to devote to this,

Very much understand that!

> and it's just an idea.

Sorry, I interpreted "further evidence" as indicating
you'd been more actively collating that kind of thing.
If not, that's fine, my misinterpretation.

> If you don't like it, fine, but don't discard it because I don't meet
> your arbitrary bar for how to engage.

Discard and arbitrary are slightly negative terms, but
anyway, I wasn't saying you were wrong, I was only
doubting you were right:-)

Cheers,
S.