[rfc-i] draft-kuehlewind-update-tag/

Toerless Eckert tte at cs.fau.de
Wed Mar 25 16:54:05 PDT 2020

Thanks, Joe,

The Amendments to the US constitution is a good counter example
for my mis-understanding of it being "more". Thanks.

So the logic seems to be "Amended" would NOT have a clear difference
in meaning over "Updated" unless you try to go into gory
details. The main reason for changing words is to support a
change in semantic.

Then i am be fine with the change in word, but not the currently
proposed semantic.

Cheers
    Toerless

--