[rfc-i] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-flanagan-fiftyyears-02.txt

Kent Watsen kent+ietf at watsen.net
Mon Mar 25 23:52:54 PDT 2019

[sent from the correct account this time]

Hi Heather,

A nice trip down memory lane!

In the spirit of trying to help, I humbly submit the following nits:
    - s/ felt needed to addressed/ felt needed to be addressed/
    - I see both “copyeditors” and “copy editors”, pick one?
    - s/it could keep show draft status/it could show draft status/

Kent