[rfc-i] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-flanagan-fiftyyears-02.txt

heather flanagan hlflanagan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 04:07:10 PDT 2019

Hola a todos!

An updated version of the Fifty Years of RFCs has been uploaded (using a v3 formatted XML file, I might add) to the datatracker. Substantive changes include: a timeline of key milestones for the RFC Series and content from Vint Cerf.

Feedback is always welcome. I hope to start moving this along in the process (which for me means asking the RSOC to endorse the document to the IAB, and the IAB accepting it as an IAB stream doc) shortly.

-Heather