[rfc-i] [Ietf-and-github] New Version Notification for draft-kwatsen-git-xiax-automation-00.txt

Kent Watsen kent+ietf at watsen.net
Fri Mar 8 12:39:03 PST 2019

Hi All,

I hope that this work seems interesting to you.   I don't actually know, as there have been no comments to the effect yet.   Maybe folks are reserving comments for a presentation in Prague, but unfortunately I won't be able to make Thursday's WG session.

Assuming this work is interesting, is this the right forum for it?   I think this work is covered by the "git" charter (tooling, automation, best practices, etc.), and it has high-potential for affecting the xml2rfc format, but maybe there's a better home?

Lastly, what steps need to be taken to have a solution everyone is happy with?   I'm assuming standard RFC publication process, but are there any special considerations that need to be observed given that it's a tool for the community?

Regards,
Kent