[rfc-i] Soliciting feedback: starting a satisfaction survey for the RFC Production Center and Publisher

Julian Reschke julian.reschke at gmx.de
Fri Jan 18 00:54:20 PST 2019

On 2019-01-17 16:19, Andrew G. Malis wrote:
> Julian,
>
> Yeah, that's very cool! I also like the box next to the "Status" section
> with the link to the entire list of errata. Very nice!
>
> Cheers,
> Andy

Thanks.

The inline errata are currently inserted a document (re-)generation time
based on information scraped from the RFC Editor's HTML pages (this is
why I keep asking for API access to this information).

The box next to status is inserted at runtime using JS, based on
information provided on tools.ietf.org (in
machine-readable/easily-parseable form, thanks to Henrik).

Best regards, Julian