[rfc-i] Soliciting feedback: starting a satisfaction survey for the RFC Production Center and Publisher

Loa Andersson loa at pi.nu
Wed Jan 16 18:27:22 PST 2019

Heather,

One thought, when a document is published as an RFC it is certainly
important and interesting to get the authors opinion on the production
center, so this part of this I support-

However I guess that most of the document that is edited and handled by
the production center are working group documents. The revision control
for a working group document is with the working group, so I think it
would be equally important and interesting to get the opinions of
Document Shepherds and working group chairs.

/Loa