[rfc-i] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-flanagan-fiftyyears-01.txt

Heather Flanagan rse at rfc-editor.org
Fri Jan 4 15:17:12 PST 2019

Hola a todos!

The main body of content for the Fifty Years of RFCs doc is now
complete. Your input is always welcome as I continue down the process
towards approval and publication.

As a reminder, the process for drafts coming from the RFC Editor is as
follows:
0. RSE posts an individual submission, seeks public comment and review
1. After "sufficient" comment and review, the RSE asks the IAB to
consider it for an IAB stream doc (all RFC Editor docs are published in
the IAB stream)
2. The IAB doc process then kicks off (described in RFC 4845, relevant
section included below).

The goal is to have this approved for publication at IETF 104, and
actually published in April 2019.

-Heather