[rfc-i] [Ietf-and-github] New Version Notification for draft-kwatsen-git-xiax-automation-00.txt

Kent Watsen kent+ietf at watsen.net
Mon Feb 25 14:52:13 PST 2019

Ugh, there's an embarrassing typo in the Abstract, so much for last-minute edits  ;)
   - I just posted a -01 to fix this

FWIW, an earlier version of the tool keyed off the presence of "originalSrc" attributes
to drive extractions and, by doing so, could extract content regardless if `xiax` or
"prep tool" inserted it.   Moving to the "xiax-block" lost this behavior, but I plan add
back support for also extracting artwork/sourcecode without an associated xiax-block
entry, thus able to extract all such content, regardless how placed, albeit without any
of the other automation support.

Kent