[rfc-i] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-kwatsen-git-xiax-automation-00.txt

Kent Watsen kent+ietf at watsen.net
Mon Feb 25 11:14:07 PST 2019

All,

I just posted a -00 for an idea I've been working on.

    https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kwatsen-git-xiax-automation-00 <https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kwatsen-git-xiax-automation-00>

It only lightly touches `git` in its ability to use `git tag` to extract a document's next version
number, this being consistent with Martin's i-d-template work.  Still, I'm wondering if the
'git' WG might provide a home for this work, or if there is a better place for it.

I wish I could present this work in Prague but, unfortunately, I'm leaving Prague Thursday
morning.   I mentioned this before here: https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf-and-github/yqlmbElFCWtZfYAWtANiasTpTq8

Cheers,
Kent