[rfc-i] [Ietf-and-github] RFC Editor & Github

Joel M. Halpern jmh at joelhalpern.com
Thu Feb 21 19:03:56 PST 2019

The RFC Editor (more specifically the production center) already
conducted an experiment in using github in conjunction with the editing
process.  While I will leave it to Heather to provide details, the
simple result was that it turned out to be VERY painful.

Please do not assume that using github / git for that part of the
process is a trivial or easy step for us to take.

Yours,
Joel