[rfc-i] Update on miscategorized RFCs

Heather Flanagan rse at rfc-editor.org
Tue Feb 19 12:25:14 PST 2019

Hello all,

Some of you may recall back in July that the RFC Editor committed to doing an audit of our records to determine if there were any miscategorizations of RFCs similar to what was uncovered as part of research leading up to the rfcplusplus BoF (see email below).

That data audit has been completed, and no additional discrepancies involving RFCs that were incorrectly assigned to a particular stream have been found in the RFC Editor database.

As always, we appreciate feedback from the community if and when other incongruous bits of information are found.

Heather