[rfc-i] New proposal/New SOW comment period

S Moonesamy sm+ietf at elandsys.com
Fri Aug 30 22:34:05 PDT 2019

Hi Adam,
At 01:15 PM 30-08-2019, Adam Roach wrote:
>The IAB sent a follow-up note addressing this point.

Thanks for the pointer.

I am a bit skeptical when I see words such as "tactical" and
"strategic" in organizational plans.  I would list that the execution
of a plan under "tactical".

As a minor point, there has been several comments [1] about seeking
someone with "RFC author" experience.  I don't understand the
rationale for insisting on having that in.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy

1. One of the comments was from an IAB member.