[rfc-i] New proposal/New SOW comment period

S Moonesamy sm+ietf at elandsys.com
Fri Aug 30 12:58:26 PDT 2019

Hello,
At 09:30 AM 30-08-2019, Sarah Banks wrote:
>The RSOC has received a lot of feedback regarding the current SOW,
>in addition to the feedback received generally around the RSE role,
>both on and off list, and at the microphone at the plenary session
>in Montreal. We've listened, discussed, and come up with a proposal
>that you'll find attached here.

The difference between this statement of work and the one which was
circulated a few months ago is the removal of the policy development
areas from the role and the change from RSE to temporary project manager.

Who is going to plan and see to the execution of improvements in the
RFC review and publication process?

Regards,
S. Moonesamy