[rfc-i] RSOC name

Sarah Banks sbanks at encrypted.net
Mon Aug 19 18:55:24 PDT 2019

Nothing has gone out, no schedule given, but the RSOC has been listening to all the feedback, the mic session at plenary, emails afterwards, and we're drafting our proposal on how to proceed. Let me be clear - there is no precedent for this, the RSOC is NOT saying this is how it will go, only providing our feedback and suggestion, based on both the feedback from the community as a whole, and our experience on the RSOC. We plan to have that in roughly the next week. I look forward to your feedback :)

Thanks
Sarah