[rfc-i] RSOC name

Jim Schaad ietf at augustcellars.com
Mon Aug 19 16:38:23 PDT 2019

That is where I was planning to go next.  I wasn't sure if I had missed
something because I am not on the ietf mailing list or not, so I just did a
search to try and find what the state of the process is.  It appears that
the comment period on the RFP has closed, do we have any further schedule on
how the process is planned to roll out?

Jim