[rfc-i] RSOC name

Sarah Banks sbanks at encrypted.net
Sun Aug 18 20:07:56 PDT 2019

Hi,
	Please see inline. And I snipped.

>> Could you elaborate on the question you'd like answered and the
>> various responses you've gotten so far? (And heh - feel free to
>> propose your fav. answer too, if we all agree with you that'd
>> maybe short-circuit a pile of discussion:-)
>
> The answer is that there isn't any report related to the last paragraph of Section 3.1 of RFC 6635.  The bidding process is based on a statement of work which is not related to the current RSE selection.  There are issues in the current structure which surfaced during previous discussions and the plenary.  It is unlikely that the next RSE will be able to fix all that.

What report are you looking for regarding section 3.1? The SOW we sent out to bid was specifically sent to the community for comment, for a traditional comment period, and then out in the RFP. What am I missing? The SOW wasn't then, and isn't now, going to address the issues coming out of previous discussions and plenary, nor is it the appropriate vehicle to do so. I continue to feel I am missing something here. Help me understand what you're looking for.

Thanks,
Sarah