[rfc-i] RSOC name

Jim Schaad ietf at augustcellars.com
Sun Aug 18 18:02:34 PDT 2019

I am afraid I do not remember who was on the original search committee any
more, but if I understand correctly the following statements are true:

1.  Joel would be the only person who was on the original search committee
and the RSOC at the time of the last bidding process.
2.  There are now three people who are on the committee at the time of the
last bidding process who are still on RSOC and that does not include Joel.

Given that part of the question that was raised on the list was the issue of
how many people were bidding, am I correct in assuming that Joel was
consulted to get some answers to that question at some point given that he
is the only person to have gone through this process twice?