[rfc-i] RSOC name

Stephen Farrell stephen.farrell at cs.tcd.ie
Sun Aug 18 17:02:50 PDT 2019

Hi SM,

On 19/08/2019 00:10, S Moonesamy wrote:
> Dear IAB,
>
> I received an off-list response which addresses the question which I
> sent to the RSOC.

Apologies, but that has too much embedded context for me (even
after I've checked the my local copies of iab and rfc-interest
lists for this subject). I did see you and Sarah go back and
forth, but I didn't quite manage to figure out the precise
question you'd like answered, sorry.

Could you elaborate on the question you'd like answered and the
various responses you've gotten so far? (And heh - feel free to
propose your fav. answer too, if we all agree with you that'd
maybe short-circuit a pile of discussion:-)

If doing that off-list is better, I'd be happy to try agree a
synopsis that we could send to the list. But on-list is likely
better.

Thanks,
S.