[rfc-i] RSOC name

S Moonesamy sm+ietf at elandsys.com
Sun Aug 18 16:10:37 PDT 2019

Dear IAB,

I received an off-list response which addresses the question which I
sent to the RSOC.

I find it uninteresting to get into a lengthy email exchange to get a
simple answer.  I gather that the IAB should not be surprised by the
limited responses when there is a request for feedback or when the

I did not bother to ask about the lack of coordination among the
Streams as, in my opinion, questions relating to the RFC Editor model
are unwelcome.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy